THE COLOR OF CAPRI

PETER PILOTTO MK printed textured cotton blend skirt

I've spent the past few weeks indulging my inner shoeaholic looking for perfect heels to update my Summer shoe wardrobe and as soon as I spotted the gorgeous strappy pair from M.Gemi I am wearing in today's post, I knew it was a match made in shoe heaven!

Firstly, I love bright Summer sandals! I especially love to pair them with black, white or even both! Aside from the fact that adding a pop of color to a black and white outfit adds a dramatic focal point, it really elevates the whole look to another level.

M.Gemi The Baciami sandals in Capri Blue


WESTWARD LEANING color revolution sunglasses

CHANEL Boy flap bag in perforated leather

MLM crop top via FREE PEOPLE



Secondly, the combination of the sexy silhouette, buttery leather and sporty elastic straps is pure genius because it makes these sandals much more versatile. Obviously they go perfectly with dressy or tailored pieces, but I can also see them paired with skinny or boyfriend jeans and a simple tee all thanks to those slightly sporty straps.

Lastly, let's be honest, a comfortable pair of high heels is really hard to find. Though, I have to admit, I've sacrificed comfort for beauty in the past, it feels pretty good to find a pair of heels I can actually walk in. And I can tell you in all honesty, these babies are pretty darn comfortable! I've worn them all day long and at the end of the day my feet were still intact ( no blisters or blue toes like usual ).

I can probably go on and on listing all the reasons why I love these so much, like the fact that they are handcrafted in Italy and the quality for the price is amazing, but I'm afraid I would run out of space on this blog:) You know me, I get very excited about shoes and these ones are definitely my new obsession:)! In fact, I am actually considering getting them in black as well:)

By the way,  M.Gemi releases new styles every single Monday and each style is made in limited quantities. So, if you are as obsessed with shoes as I am, check out their full collection here, especially The Novella,  another one of my favorites at the moment!


M.Gemi The Baciami sandals in Capri Blue | MLM crop top via FREE PEOPLE | PETER PILOTTO MK printed textured cotton blend skirt | WESTWARD LEANING color revolution sunglasses | CHANEL Boy flap bag in perforated leather | SARINA SURIANO crustal orbis pearl crystal bangle 

Labels: , , , , , ,